Thursday, February 5, 2009

Have you missed me?

I have missed you...

Where have I been? I have been working my butt off at all the local schools, earning the big bucks! It is so nice to get out of the house, go do something useful, and come home to appreciate my wonderful family. And I don't bring any work home, which is nice.

However, it sounds like I may be doing this for a while. There is talk that most schools in this area are laying off teachers. Not good, but if I can continue to sub for next year, perhaps I can go back to school. YAY!!!

You want to know the sad thing? I'm very tired at the end of the day. I feel like such a wuss.

So my birthday was yesterday. I don't think February is the best time for my birthday. I would like it to be moved to July, okay? The stresses of work, family, time restrictions like a 10pm bedtime and 5:55am wake time prevent me from truly celebrating this momentous day. When it is moved to July, it will be sunny, warm, and I will be on vacation, able to live the good life, stay up late, sleep in, and relax. July 21st, 2010, I will be 29 for the 4th time.

I got wine, cake and ice cream, and spaghetti for dinner, and an hour of bubble bath time and book reading. It was very nice. Not like when I was 20 something, but nice. I also get to go shopping this weekend with my mommy!

So now that we've caught up, I promise I will post more mundane narrative of my life in the coming days.

Sofia, great to hear from you! How are you feeling? I'm very happy for you!

No comments: