Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hello my friends!

It's been a while! Here are my excuses:

10. I was on vacation in MA where I saw my awesome friends! Love and miss you!
9. Taking an econ class! Macroeconomics! It is to get my Social Studies endorsement, so I can teach it all. I really like it, I'm learning so much, but sometimes it feels like my head is going to explode, and every once in a while the author of the text book pulls out a "oh, it's all so imaginary!" comment. In addition to that, it's online, and I'm not real pleased with the effort my instructor is putting into answering my pertinent questions.
8. Having surgery on Monday! I know, exciting, right? Apparently, I'm old, my body is falling appart, and my gigantic children burst through my abdomin wall during pregnancy. They will put me back together and I will be better than new! I did ask about lippo while he was in there... he thought I was joking...
7. I have a three year old... so much worse than a 2 year old!
6. I have a one year old... getting better about not hoovering cat hair balls and loose change off the floor, but every once in a while... that just makes it worse!
5. I have a husband, and he has needs... like the need to enter into a mini-triathalon! You go baby!
4. North Korea - what the hell is wrong with that guy? I mean, who does he think he is? Come on!
3. "A-Jad" - hahaha! That's what the ticker on some news station called him as we flicked passed it on our sad way to super why or other equally mind numbing cartoon. Again, what the hell is wrong with that guy?
2. The big town of Petersburg! Yes, we have infiltrated their defenses and are starting to make friends! We have been invited to parties, been privey to gossip, had beer in the back yard with several neighbors, AND I WON a corded drill and free pizza from Casey's Gas in the picnic raffle. I NEVER WIN!!! YAY!
1. Crack book, damn it! I hate how superficial it is, only allowing a quick peek into the lives of loved ones, when I really want to sit down with all 243 friends (okay, I only have 60 something) and really ask how they are doing, and really listen... but I can't help myself! I'm on it too much! It's only a matter of time before I start taking those stupid "what kind of ... are you" tests. Damn you crack book!

So that's it. I hope to write more regularly now.

No comments: