...because they take forever. But I thought it would be a fun blog post. There are some stupid questions that would be better replaced by something more meaningful, since it takes an eternity to complete anyway. But here is my "Getting to know you" crackbook chain activity:
You've been tagged (as have I), you have the honor of copying all these goofy questions, writing your own response, and tagging 25 other victims. You have to tag me so really you just need 24 more people. To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your title as "Getting to know each other!", tag 25 people including me (tagging is done in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish. (I actually tagged more people, just to spite them!)
1. What time did you get up this morning?
6AM (I wish it would have been later!)
2. How do you like your steak?
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Eat, Pray, Love (sucked, IMHO) but loved the GNO
4. What is your favorite TV show?
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I think I'm here! (except I could do without the cold and snow!)
6. What did you have for breakfast?
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Anything my husband makes!
8. What foods do you dislike?
Lemon filled bismarks disguised as Boston Creme; that is just EVIL
9. Favorite place to eat?
Hu Hot... even the name is fun to say... go ahead, try it... HU HOT!
10. Favorite dressing?
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
The Blue Eagle (AKA Town and Country short bus)
12. What are your favorite clothes?
My power suit with the pink cami and kitten heels!
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
The middle east or Rome
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
depends; if the coffee is 1/2 anything, it's bad. However, if the wine is 1/2 anything, someone is having a good time!
15. Where would you want to retire?
Someplace close to family, as long as I had money to travel
16. Favorite time of day?
17. Where were you born?
St. Joseph, Michigan
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Dance (IS TOTALLY A SPORT, MEL!)
19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
Well, I haven't tagged people yet, as I type this. And perhaps, by saying they will not tag me back, they actually will to prove a point, because if they are spiteful, like me, they will do it just to prove me wrong... so in that case...Jeremy, Heidi, Trinity, Levi, Adam... I apologize if I've forgotten anyone.
20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
Let's just see who has too much time on their hands... like me... right now.
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
Probably my neighbors!
22. Bird watcher?
Only at my MIL's because she puts out a ton of birdseed, and word gets around! Some of those birds are so huge they need to go on a diet!
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Really? All morning people should be shot...
2 cats, 2 kids, and a husband. The shedding is the worst!
25. Any new and exciting news that you'd like to share?
Baby 3... no, just kidding. Talk to me next year...
26. What did you want to be when you were little? honestly?
A marine biologist. 10 years of getting thrown into freezing cold water before 7am for swim team killed that dream.
27. What is your best childhood memory?
Traveling everywhere in minivans with the McKees
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
29. Are you married?
9 1/2 years
30. Always wear your seat belt?
31. Been in a car accident?
32. Any pet peeves?
See #8 and #23. Also silly bands, spam, and people who go slightly under the speed limit.
33. Favorite pizza topping?
34. Favorite Flower?
Lavendar and Lilac for smell, but the first tulip in the spring is the best. Oh, and all kinds of tiger lilies.
35. Favorite ice cream?
B&J Creme Brulee
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Does subway count?
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? .
38. From whom did you get your last email?
The Scooter Store: I may be eligible to recieve a power chair or scooter at little to no cost... see #32...
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Target, but how would that be different?
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Took an industrial tech class on a short, unauthorized, mini field trip to the back lot of the school to check out their progress on a shed they were building... I was impressed! Also, taught an Algebra class actual math!
41. Like your job?
Love teaching, want my own classroom sooooo bad!
43. What was your favorite vacation?
The summer of continuous road trip: From MA to home in Iowa, to Colorado, to Devil's Tower, to Walldrug, to Badlands, to Mt. Rushmore, to Iowa, to Rock Island, to MA to Sweden, to MA. Fun!
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
The Maquoketa Valley Dance Team!
45. What are you listening to right now?
Pachelbel Canon in d
46. What is your favorite color?
47. How many tattoos do you have?
48. Coffee drinker?
49. What nicknames do you go by?
crudd, mom, mommy, coach, woman
Things I’m Learning about HDMI Cables
9 hours ago