Tuesday, February 14, 2012

It's Valentine's Day, time to be mushy.

Top ten reasons I love my husband:
10. 
He thinks I'm pretty, even when I'm not.
9.  
When I want to share something with someone, whether it's funny, sad, stupid, or cool, he's the one.
8.  
I know if I present a problem to him, if at first he can't solve it, he will put a squirrel on it and it will turn its wheel until it comes up with a solution... see #1.
7.  
He's smart...
6.  
He's cute...
5.  
He shares the child rearing.  This allows me to "pursue my career."  
4.  
He talks me up to his friends and coworkers.  They think I'm intelligent and a force to be reckoned with, not just the old ball and chain.  
3.  
He cooks... he uses every dish in the kitchen, but it is so worth it.  And the way to my heart is definitely through my stomach.  I will never starve while he is around!
2.  
He built me a spa bathroom, complete with separate shower, sinks, medicine cabinets, soaking tub, fancy tile and custom woodwork with his bare hands.  Ah, Calgon, take me away!
1.  
Out of an impossible amount of space, he managed to pull a 3/4 bath out of his butt so our little girls can have their own domain upstairs instead of infringing on my spa bathroom.

I love him so much!

1 comment:

Marijanna and Shaun said...

Awww... Jeremy. Give the man some love from me too!