Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mrs. Personality

41 TO 50 POINTS: Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

43 is what I scored on Dr. Phil's test that Carrie sent me. Really? Do people really see me as this? It's nice if they do, but can 10 questions really define me? Maybe. I like to think of myself as intelligent, wanted and needed.


This is what the Chinese Zodiac has to say about me, born in a horse year... appropriate, knowing my mother's love of horses:

Horse people have a balance of the best kind of qualities. Have you ever seen a wild horse on the beach, with flying mane and flaring nostrils, every muscle bursting with life and je ne sais quois? Without a doubt, the Horse is the standard for grace, strength, rhythm and nobility. They have an amazing capacity for hard work. As a result, they know great success and financial security in their lifetimes. Often quite ostentatious, they enjoy being with large crowds and always seek out the grand and magnificent. They need people and have a weakness for those of the opposite sex. You can often find Horses at concerts, music festivals, and the Super Bowls of life.

Lately, I've been feeling like I've been lacking in my life, a little homesick for my old life. We have achieved a lot of what we have been wanting out of life, so now what? Does this mean I need a hobby? Maybe I should get off my lazy butt and get a job!

Soon enough! I must remember now is a gift, that's why its called the present.

No comments: